Bordeaux's most beautiful rooftops
Located throughout the city center, Bordeaux’s rooftops offer an exceptional view. They’re the ideal spot to spend a romantic evening under the stars, admiring the city lights. Some rooftops are even open in the morning and afternoon, letting you take breakfast and after-work cocktails with friends to new heights.
THE MAMA SHELTER ROOFTOP
On nice days, the Mama Rooftop is an inviting place to dine and sip a drink while gazing at the city from above. Located in Saint-Christoly square in the city’s historic center, it offers a breathtaking view of the Saint-André cathedral.
Season: April to late September, depending on the weather.
- Open every day from 12pm – 11:30pm (reservation only for lunch and dinner).
- 19 Rue Poquelin Molière, 33000 Bordeaux
- 05 57 30 45 45
NIGHT BEACH AT THE GRAND-HÔTEL
Set on the rooftop of the InterContinental - the Grand Hotel is a real lounge bar under the stars. The patio offers an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere, not to mention a remarkable view of Bordeaux’s Grand-Theatre. Every summer, the rooftop transforms into "Night Beach" and brings a seaside setting to the heart of the city. To accompany a range of delicious and sophisticated cocktails, the head chef offers an array of appetizers, and an in-house DJ brings a cosy and exclusive feel to the summer evenings.
Season: from March onward, depending on the weather.
- Open every day from 12pm – 2:30pm for lunch and 7:00pm-10:00pm for dinner (or until 1:00am after April 26th).
- 2-5 Place de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux
- 05 57 30 43 42
En savoir plus
LA MÉCA ROOFTOP
Unveiled in June 2019, the House of Creative and Cultural Economics is open to the public, unites three of the Aquitaine region’s major players, has an artists’ residency with over 1200 m² of exhibition space, as well as a rooftop with an unobstructed view of Bordeaux and the Garonne.
- Open from Tuesday to Saturday 1:00pm to 6:30pm, the first Sunday of the month from 1:00pm to 6:30pm, and the third Thursday of the month until 9:00pm
- 54 Quai de Paludate, 33800 Bordeaux
THE RADISSON BLU ROOFTOP
Head to the fifth floor and settle in on this magnificent bar’s rooftop patio with an unobstructed view of the new Bassins à Flot district and the Cité du Vin. In addition to its superb rooftop, the Radisson Blu even offers a putting green with a panoramic view of Bordeaux!
- Open every day from 11:00am to midnight (summertime)
- 63 rue Lucien Faure- Dock, 33300 Bordeaux
- 05 56 01 25 00
THE MERCURE CITÉ MONDIALE BORDEAUX ROOFTOP
Open for breakfast only, the Mercure Cité Mondiale’s rooftop offers a panoramic view of the Port of the Lune. It is a unique spot for admiring Bordeaux’s beautiful quays and the curving Garonne River while enjoying a tea or coffee.
- From 6:30am to 10:00am (reservation only)
- 18 Parvis des Chartrons, 33000 Bordeaux
- 05 56 01 79 79