Category I classification
At the heart of the identity of the Bordeaux Metropolitan Tourist and Convention Bureau (OTCBM), information, promotion of the destination and marketing of offers are carried out through several physical or virtual channels: physical or telephone reception, email contacts, website or application etc. Today's tourist clientele has constantly changing behaviour, demands and expectations.
IT UNDERTAKES TO :
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception area and information area.
- Facilitating your procedures.
- Provide you with furniture to sit on.
- Provide free information on the local tourist offer.
- Display and distribute its opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Offer you free access to wifi.
- Be open at least 305 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist or entertainment season.
- Answer your letters all year round.
- Provide a permanent reception service staffed by people who speak at least two foreign languages.
- To provide tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- To give you access to its dedicated trilingual website, adapted to consultation via on-board media.
Disseminate its tourist information also on paper, translated into at least two foreign languages, concerning :
- all classified tourist accommodation, including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number and classification level
- monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, which may include an indication of the usual rates, the periods and times when they are open to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details;
- events and activities;
- emergency telephone numbers
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Display the emergency telephone numbers outside.
- To present all the qualified offer of its intervention zone for all the clienteles.
- Give you access to the availability of classified accommodation.
- To deal with your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Offer a tourist information service that integrates new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
- Comply with the requirements of [the certification...] or [the brand...].
- Provide you with a travel consultant.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.