PROFESSIONALS & GROUPS: LET US GUIDE YOU!
Discover the wonderful Bordeaux World Heritage site, recognized by UNESCO, as well as its attractive lifestyle: 18th century urban design, architecture, the importance of the river throughout history, the city's contribution to the development of ideas, and its place in history. Explore the city's exciting, contemporary districts. Imagine Bordeaux 2030 and the major projects to be delivered. Walking, with a bicycle, by coach, boat, open-top or panoramic bus, panoramic bus... we invite you to a delightful discovery of Bordeaux !
2 OR 3 HOURS GUIDED TOURS
- Discover the historic city centre with a knowledgeable guide. The guided walking tour includes some of the city’s most remarkable 18th century architecture, as well as the highlights of the UNESCO World Heritage area.
- A panoramic guided tour which offers you a panorama of the architectural trends of the city from the Middle Age to the Present day.
Starting from 8 €/ pers.*
*Exclusive of transport
FULL DAY - suggestion
- Morning: Bordeaux city tour with a tasting (choice between: wine, chocolate, cheese, oysters, Aquitaine caviar, cannelé cakes...).
- Lunch (2 courses, wine and coffee).
- Afternoon: guided tour of a museum or a monument -different options- and further discovery of Bordeaux's heritage, or a boat trip.
Our guided tour service will help you devise a tailor-made program, in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Dutch, or Swedish.
SOME SUGGESTIONS OF GUIDED TOURS
BORDEAUX, GATEWAY TO THE VINEYARDS
We provide tours of one of the most prestigious vineyards in the world, customized to delight wine lovers and connoisseurs, as well as people looking for a relaxing outing. An invitation to taste the infinite nuances of Bordeaux wines in châteaux known for their remarkable architecture.
A few ideas:
- Wine and history in Saint-Emilion
- The Médoc, prestigious home of Great Growths
- The Graves vineyards, on the outskirts of Bordeaux
- From the Médoc to Bourg and Blaye: vineyards on both banks of the river
- Bordeaux, from city to vineyards…
If you wish to:
- Book a guide, a VIP tour,
- Organize a program for your group,
- Arrange customized transport,
Caroline GUERIN, Emilie BOUILLON, Camille BARDINET
email@example.com / + 00 33 (0)5.56.00.66.00 (groups)
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm