Professionals & Groups: let us guide you!
Discover the wonderful Bordeaux World Heritage site, recognised by UNESCO, as well as its attractive lifestyle: 18th-century urban design, architecture, the importance of the river throughout history, the city's contribution to the development of ideas, and its place in history. Tour the city's exciting, contemporary districts. Finally, look ahead to Bordeaux in 2030 and the major projects in view. How? on foot, by coach, bicycle, boat, open-topped bus, panoramic bus, etc.
Guided tours 2 or 3 hours for groups of 25-30 persons
Starting from 7.50 €/pers*
- Morning: city tour with a tasting (choice of: wine, chocolate, Aquitaine caviar, or canelé cakes).
- Lunch (3 courses, wine, and coffee).
- Afternoon: museum tour of your choice and further discovery of Bordeaux' heritage, or a boat trip.
Starting from 51.00 €/pers*
*Exclusive of transport
BORDEAUX, GATEWAY TO THE VINEYARDS
We offer tours of one of the most prestigious vineyards in the world, customised to delight wine lovers and connoisseurs, as well as people looking for a relaxing outing. An invitation to taste the infinite nuances of Bordeaux wines in châteaux known for their remarkable architecture.
A few suggestions:
- Wine and history in Saint Emilion
- The Médoc, the prestigious home of Great Growths
- The Graves vineyards, on the outskirts of Bordeaux
- From the Médoc to Bourg and Blaye: vineyards on both banks of the river.
- Bordeaux, from city to vineyards…
Half-day (2 estate tours with tasting):
groups of 25-30 persons
Starting from 25.00 €/pers. With transport, from 43.00 €/pers.
Full day (3 or 4 estate tours, including lunch):
Starting from 73.00 €/pers. With transport, from 95.00 €/pers
Our guided tour service will help you devise a customised programme, in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Dutch, or Swedish.
If you wish to:
- Book a guide,
- Organise a programme for your group,
- Schedule a VIP tour,
- Arrange customised transport,
Caroline GUERIN email@example.com +33.(0)5.56.00.66.12
Emilie BOUILLON firstname.lastname@example.org +33.(0)5.56.00.66.10
Camille BARDINET email@example.com +33.(0)5.56.00.06.12
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 6pm