Enjoy “La Vie de Chateau” at Lamothe-Bergeron and an innovative, interactive and fascinating wine tour. By your own, with family or friends, discover this fully renovated 19th castle and understand the wine making process and master the art of wine tasting. Our team receives you every day from April to October.
• Introduction to tasting -6€/person: Guided tasting of 3 wines: 2nd wine (Demoiselles de Bergeron) and two vintages of Château Lamothe-Bergeron (30min).
• Wine Enthusiast tour & tasting – 12€/person: Visit of the château, garden, vineyard, winery, and tasting of 3 wines (45min/1H).
• The Wine Siesta- 15€/person :(child 5€: juice + cheeses): Wine Tour + tasting of a glass of wine & cheese, relaxing and lying down in the garden among 19th century old trees in front of the chateau (1H30).
• Gourmet Tour- 18€/person (child 5€: 3 macarons): Wine Tour + tasting of 3 vintages + pairing with 3 macarons sweet/savoury (1H).
• Sommelier Tour- 25€/person (child 8€: juice + tapas): Wine Tour + Wine Tasting experiences: to decant or not, wine tasting steps and food & wine pairing (1H30)
• Wine Tour & Bucolic lunch- 35€/person (child under 10 years old: 10€) (child between 10 and 17 years old: 15€): Wine Enthusiast Tour followed by a picnic in the garden of the chateau. Menu: Cheese, cold meats, bread, macaron, fruits /vegetables, wine, water, tea/coffee. (2H30)
Sustainable approachChâteau Caillou is certified High Environmental Value level 3.
French, English, Spanish
American Express, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Cash
Brands & Labels
Secrets de Vigne
Vignobles et découvertes