At the very gates of the Médoc area, Château Saint Ahon was owned by Charles de Montesquieu in the 18th century. It is now listed as a “Remarkable Monument”.
Château Saint Ahon was destroyed during the French Revolution. It was reconstructed in the course of Napoleon's Empire and restored in 1875 by the architect Alphonse Blaquière who gave it its current Louis XIII's style.
Château Saint Ahon is one of the last wineries in Blanquefort. Come to see us to discover or different activities:
- wine shop named « La Petite Boutique »: wine, and gourmets products,
- wine tour (vines, cellar and cellar barrels) wine tasting (2 wines),
- fun promenade for all the family: “ Jardins de Mirabel”,
- 3 accomodations,
- motor-home parking France Passion,
- reception room, Best of Wine Tourism in 2012.
- Open all year 2018
- Open daily
with your CityPass €3,50, open Monday to Saturday 10am-7pm from April to September and 10am-1pm/3pm-7pm from October to March.
- 57 rue Saint Ahon
- 33290 BLANQUEFORT
Bordeaux wine route, gateway to the vineyards
- +33 5 56 35 06 45
Accessible to disabled people