Yelloh ! Village Bordeaux Lac
Discover a 4-star open-air accommodation in an exceptional setting. There are sports and leisure facilities here for you, as well as furnishings and equipment offering supreme comfort, spacious camping pitches and well-equipped rental units, whichever kind of stay you choose – in rented accommodation or camping.
Breathe deep, enjoy yourself – you are at Le Village du Lac.
A unique concept – you can relax in the pool, beside the lake or on the golf course really close by.
Bordeaux is an ideal starting point for numerous excursions: vineyards, ocean beaches, city visits (the city is listed among the Unesco World Heritage).
Sustainable approachThe Village du Lac campsite is certified Tourism & Handicap and carries out various actions: The Village du Lac, an atypical accommodation at the gates of Bordeaux, is an eco-built site but also eco-managed:
- All the wooden frames of the buildings come from renewed forests
- In order to avoid excessive gas emissions from transport, they reuse existing materials (e.g. the 13 hectare site is surrounded by natural mounds created by reusing surplus soil)
- Hot water production is possible thanks to numerous solar panels
- Green waste is transformed into compost, dead wood is collected and mulch is spread
- Each year, the site undertakes to plant around 100 trees and shrubs to preserve the environment
- Cleaning is carried out with environmentally friendly products
- As many trips as possible on the site are made in electric carts
- Hotel guests are systematically made aware of the need to sort waste and to use public transport to get to Bordeaux
Services, facilities, & comfort
- Bar / refreshments
- Bike/mountain bike hire
- Bowling pitch
- Camping car site
- Cooked dishes
- Electric outlets
- Games for children
- Grounds closed at night
- Mobile home / holiday accommodation rental
- Mobile home rental
- Point wifi
- Service station for camping cars
- Shared washer
- Swimming pool
- Water connections
Capacité d'accueil totale : 1173
Nombre d'emplacements : 391
French, German, English, Spanish