Come and discover the vineyards and the wines of the Cadillac Cotes de Bordeaux appellation in this superb 18th century charterhouse.
THE MUSEUM OF VINE AND WINE
A visit to the museum is an enjoyable way to learn about the wines of the region and those who produce them using traditional wine-making methods.
Develop and educate your sense of smell on our "aroma piano". Can you identify the aromas present in our wines?
TASTING AND WINE SHOP
At a tasting in the friendly atmosphere of our bar the concentrated fruit and the refined structure of our red wines will surprise you, and the freshness of our seductive sweet white wines will not fail to delight you.
The Maison des Vins proposes a wide range of over 50 different wines for sale in the wine shop.
DISCOVER THE VINEYARDS
Follow the easy route through the vineyards, an ideal family activity. Discover the principal grape varieties used in the Bordeaux region; share the experience of the wine-makers and see how they look after their vines. Do not hesitate to enjoy this easily accessible experience with your family and friends.
RECEPTION ROOM HIRE
The reception room occupies what used to be the stables; weddings, seminars, formal dinners, cocktail parties.... any event can be organized in the 425m² of the reception room with its huge terrace and manicured grounds in the heart of the Bordeaux vineyards.
NEWS FOR 2017
• A dedicated playground for children
• A picnic area and farm's picnic baskets will be on sale at the Maison des Vins.
• Winegrowers will be permanently on site during the weekends of summer.
• Visit and tasting: Free (Organized groups: 4€50 per person)
• All information displayed in English, French, and in braille.
• Accessible to the disabled.
Only 30km from Bordeaux via the A62 motorway or, on the right bank of the Garonne river, the D10 road.
Many activities and accommodation facilities available nearby.
- From 01/09/2019 until 20/12/2019
- From 09h00 to 12h30 until 14h00 to 17h00
- Closed on Saturday, Sunday
- D10 route de Langon
- 33410 CADILLAC
In the country
- +33 5 57 98 19 20
Accessible to disabled people