Bordeaux Patrimoine Mondial, architectural and heritage interpretation centre, invites you to go on a journey through time and urban geography.
The history of Bordeaux, the various stages in its development and the factors that have influenced its construction lie at the heart of the exhibition. Bordeaux Patrimoine Mondial also gives you an opportunity to imagine the city of the future and to discover the city as it has been envisaged by a great number of architects and urban planners, as well as the large urban projects that are currently being considered.
Graphic reconstructions, a digital table, a video projection comparing archival documents, models and plans offer a visitor experience suitable for all ages.
The exhibition is regularly updated on current events to keep visitors informed on work that is already under way and to allow them to discover how their city or neighbourhood is evolving.
Unique place dedicated to UNESCO's listing of Bordeaux, Port de la Lune, Bordeaux Patrimoine Mondial offers the essential keys to a better understanding of the city as it is today.
ALSO AT BORDEAUX PATRIMOINE MONDIAL :
- Urban walks from April to June and September to November
- Heritage visits by the Tourist Office
- an education area for schools and younger visitors
- a gift shop with a selection of books and products about architecture and heritage
Services & equipments, comfort
Workshop for children
- From 02/01/2019 until 31/12/2019
- Open daily
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 09h00 to 13h00 until 14h00 to 18h30
- Sunday from 09h30 to 13h00 until 14h00 to 17h00
From Monday to Saturday : 9 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 6.30 pm
On Sunday : 9.30 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm
Closed on the 1st of January and on the 25th December.
- 2-8 place de la Bourse
- 33000 BORDEAUX
Bordeaux - Vieux Bordeaux
- +33 5 56 48 04 24