Wine Tasting Pass
The Wine Tasting Pass is the essential tool for discovering and tasting the quality and diversity of Nouvelle-Aquitaine and Bordeaux wines.
The Wine Tasting Pass offers during 5 days:
- 12 tastings at the booths, i.e. 1 tasting at each booth (10 in all) and your choice of 2 «Favourite» tastings
- A glass and a glass holder
- 1 one-day public transport (TBM) ticket
- 1 tasting workshop with the Bordeaux Wine School (École du Vin de Bordeaux)
- Many advantages and privilege vouchers
Withdrawal from the following dates and points of withdrawal:
Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 June, from 10 am to 6 pm
Ticketing point Quinconces
From Thursday 14th to Sunday 17th June from 10.30am to 11pm
Monday, June 18, from 10am to 4pm
At 3 points ticketing: Chartrons, Quinconces, Cailhau
The Tasting Pass is valid from Thursday 14th to Sunday 17th June from 10.30am to 11.30pm and Monday 18th June from 10am to 6pm.
Buy your pass