- Access to public transportation
- guided tours in and around Bordeaux
- access to museums and their exhibitions
Bordeaux Metropole City Pass
The sale of CityPass is no longer available online. Reopening very soon with three new cards to visit Bordeaux!
- The surroundings
- Points of sale
Free access Museums & exhibitions
Museums in Bordeaux have a rich permanent collection devoted to the fine arts, contemporary art, decorative art, and design, as well as natural history, archaeology, ethnography, French customs, and regional history.
Access to the permanent collections free of charge with the Bordeaux Metropole CityPass.
Top 4 museums & exhibitions
- Free CAPC Museum of contemporary Art
- Free National Museum of the Customs
- Free Musée de la Création Franche
- Free Gallery of Fine Arts
- Free Memorial of WWII - for the tribute to Jean Moulin
- Free Submarine Base
- Free FRAC - Collection Aquitaine
- Special price: 5€ Science Museum
- Special price: 5€ Wine & Trade Museum
- Free Bernard Magrez Institut of Contemporary Art
Discover Bordeaux surroundings
Visit more and spend less!
3 days = 7 days
Extend your visit to the surroundings with the CityPass 3 days. Valid 7 days after first validation in the following sites and historic monuments.
Top 4 visits
- Discount: 6€ Abbaye de La Sauve-Majeure
- Discount: 8€ Château de Roquetaillade
- Discount: 6,50€ Château de Malle
- Discount: 2,50€ Fort Médoc
- Discount: 10€ Château de Vayres
- Discount: 4,50€ Château de Cadillac
- Discount: 6€ Grotte de Pair-non-Pair
- Discount: 9€ Château de Cazeneuve
- Discount: 2,50€ Château de Villandraut
- Discount: 3 euros Basilique Notre-Dame de la Fin des Terres
Free tours all the year long
Follow the guide and discover the great sights and hidden treasures in Bordeaux, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
According to program and availability. Enjoy the grand tour and enjoy a great view of the city on a double-decker bus. Subject to availability (in winter departures are not every day, please contact Bordeaux Tourist Office for the program).
Top 4 visits
- Free Convent of the Annonciade
- Free Saint Michel's bell-tower
- Free Saint Seurin's archeological site
- Free Gallien's amphitheater
- Free Le Corbusier's cité Frugès, timelessly modern and back in fashion
- Discount: 34€ Châteaux & Terroirs: on the Bordeaux wine road
- Discount: 13€ See Bordeaux from the river by Burdigala Cruise
Many means of transport available
The CityPass gives you unlimited access to public transports (bus, tram and batcub). The validity starts from the date of the first use and ends depending on the period selected (1, 2 or 3 consecutive days). A day starts at 5 am and ends at midnight. Don’t forget to validate.
Information about public transport: Allo TBM 05 57 57 88 88 or www.infotbm.com.
Be careful, no public transport on May 1st.
Enjoy additional services
Wiidii is your personal assistant during your entire trip in Bordeaux. It guides you all day long, at each moment of your day. He can find relevant information, advice you on fancy places, activities and can make reservations.
Accessibilty 7/7 from 9am to 11pm on iphone and android (french/english).
Download Wiidii on the Apple store or on Google play. Once it is done, just press on CityPass, fill in your mail, your name, your CityPass card number, and it is done!
Pocket Wifi: best solution for travelers. Easy to use, our Pocket Wifi offers unlimited high-speed internet connection for all your Wifi devices. Stay connected everywhere 24/7. (4€ instead of 8€). www.hippocketwifi.com
WHERE TO PURCHASE YOUR CITYPASS ?
• Tourist Office
• Bordeaux train station
• Kanoo exchange office, 11 cours de l’Intendance
• Bernard Magrez Cultural Institute, 16 rue de Tivoli
• Place des Quinconces, TBC agency (public transport)
• Place Gambetta, TBC agency (public transport)
• In hotels and campsite of Bordeaux